Secure and compliant access to the world’s richest analytic language
Why Validate R?
Enjoy the capability and cost-effectiveness of the R language – minus the risk and compliance concerns of open-source software. ValidR allows you to safely and securely exploit the power of the world’s most popular analytic language and unlock the true value in your data, whilst ValidR Enterprise provides the added reassurance of a validated environment to support regulatory compliance.Download Brochure
BENEFITS OF DE-RISKING OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
Validation of R offers varying levels of security and compliance, through the validation of commonly used R packages to mitigate risk through to a fully compliant environment
ValidR Enterprise offers a validated production-ready version of R offering stringent controls for an open-source R environment. Comprising of 50 core R packages and a choice of over 400 validated open-source R packages, ValidR Enterprise provides maximum assurance of a validated and compliant environment.
ValidR Enterprise is ideal for any organisation:
- Seeking enhanced control over the use of R packages and its environment
- Wishing to reduce the risk that open-source software presents to their business
- Operating in highly regulated industries, such as pharma, finance, energy and government
ValidR offers validation of the most essential and commonly used 150 R packages across all sectors, including collections such as the Tidyverse. ValidR mitigates the risk of adopting and managing open-source software saving vital time and resources across the organisation.
ValidR is ideal for any organisation:
- Seeking to mitigate uncertainty and risk associated with adopting open-source
- Requiring a robust set of packages giving additional certainty and reproducibility for the Data Science team
- Wishing to save time and resources for evaluating software with IT and compliance
Both solutions are fully investigated, validated and reviewed by our industry-leading experts to meet the demands of users, IT and Quality teams.Download Product Sheet
How does the validation process mitigate risk?
Each ValidR package is subject to a rigorous 7-step validation process, which fully complies with industry best-practice, including ISO 9001 quality requirements and R Foundation for Statistical Computing guidance on regulatory compliance and validation issues.
- Over 400 validated packages – tailored to your specific needs
- Standardised analytic environment for global teams – make R part of standard rollouts; reducing the burden of ad hoc environments and support regulatory compliance
- Documented evidence – provide greater assurance and reduce the risks of using open-source software within your organisation
- Integrated with your existing infrastructure and environment – meet IT and Quality demands
- Delivered as a standardised environment to ensure reproducibility
- Access to 150 of the most commonly used validated packages – making R increasingly standardised and reproducible
- Documented evidence – proving greater assurance using R in your organisation
- Deployment option with RStudio Package Manager – for enhanced repository and package management capabilities
|Validation Level||150 commonly used packages||Client environment plus 400+ available packages|
|Package Sources||CRAN||CRAN, GitHub, Bioconductor|
|Supported Operating Systems||RedHat/CentOS 7||RedHat/CentOS 7 and client request|
|Package validation reports|
|IQ/PQ/OQ qualification reports|
|Validated and tested environment|
|RStudio Package Manager integration|
Explore the latest insights to inspire your next data science project.
Secure and compliant access to the world’s richest analytic language All organisations have incredible value in their data. R is…
A data-driven company values its data as a primary asset, and continually strives to turn data into operational acumen to…
Contact us for more information or to arrange a demo of ValidR.Get in touch