A thriving ecosystem for data science
Everything your business needs
Our customers know they can rely on a single supplier to support end-to-end data-driven transformation. Mango Solutions provides a comprehensive, fully-integrated offering via strategic partnerships with industry leading suppliers, including scalable infrastructure, cloud based services, managed services, enterprise open source solutions, data strategy, compliance and change management.
Cloud platforms offer access to large, volatile and even siloed data sets using programming languages such as R and Python and the scalable machine learning tools and frameworks commonly used by Data Scientists. It offers flexible, sequential access to all types of data for advanced analysis, yet provides a cost-effective, secure solution.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is the leading public cloud platform for data analytics services and includes the TensorFlow open source learning framework. GCP runs on the same infrastructure used by consumer services such as YouTube, Chrome and Gmail, each of which has over 1bn hits per day. GCP’s innovative features help you quickly realise the cost, agility, and performance benefits of the cloud.
- Reliable, cost effective cloud infrastructure – automatic sustained-use discounts, list price differences and rightsizing recommendations can save you up to 60% on average when compared with many other cloud providers
- Security that unleashes innovation
- Automated to streamline and scale operations
Using GCP in your cloud-based analytics strategy, you can design, deploy and scale applications faster and more simply, and selectively platform onto a growing ecosystem of modern services including big data analytics, AI/machine learning, developer tools, managed databases and more.
For customers deploying GCP as part of their data science solution, but who need additional support in cloud adoption/enablement and governance, Mango Solutions partners with Rackspace to develop and execute a unique, end-to-end value proposition for each of our customers.
As GCP’s first managed service provider, Rackspace has over 150 in-house GCP engineers who will ensure the optimum performance of your GCP environment. Rackspace provides market-leading managed cloud offerings to key partners that enable their solutions to run more effectively, efficiently, and profitably.
- Support in building a cloud adoption strategy – creating business alignment behind a shared high-level vision for cloud adoption
- Successful strategy execution and increased maturity in cloud consumption
- Ongoing expert management and optimisation of your Mango Solutions-defined GCP environment
- Expert, safe, de-risked additional migration of out-of-scope applications and workloads to GCP
Rackspace managed solutions can reside on the public cloud, a private cloud, dedicated servers, or a combination of all three. Through Rackspace professional services, CRE, and automation, customers can rapidly realise the data and analytics benefits of the GCP platform.
The R language is a vital tool for data science, providing a wealth of analytic capabilities. As an open source technology, the implementation of R in a production setting for commercial use requires careful thought. Our approach in this area is to analyse requirements and generate recommendations before implementing the R environment.
RStudio provides statisticians and data scientists with an open-source infrastructure and professional tools to develop and deploy sophisticated data models at scale. Working together for some of the world’s largest companies, RStudio and Mango Solutions are committed to supporting the growth and adoption of R for advanced analytics.
- RStudio’s Server Pro is the premier Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for R
- RStudio Connect enables push button deployment of R projects into production and fosters collaboration between the business and analytic teams to deliver the productivity, security, centralised management, metrics, and commercial support essential for scalable data science teams
- As part of RStudio’s partnership network, Mango Solutions has a wealth and depth of expertise coupled with the practical experience to successfully scale R in production
- We are thereby able to streamline the development environment and ensure effective adoption by data science teams
As an RStudio Full Service Certified partner, we support the implementation of RStudio tools, best practices for package management and the creation of an R operating model. We can also provide support services for production R environments and help customers succeed with R and RStudio.
Nine Feet Tall is a consultancy specialising in delivering complex IT projects. Sharing Mango’s philosophy, their open pragmatic approach to business ensures widespread, lasting change and adoption.
Nine Feet Tall supports business transformation, incubation and innovation, portfolio & programme planning and assurance, project/programme delivery, acceleration and recovery, portfolio management, change management and process optimisation.
The consultancy shares our belief that cultural shift is essential to support lasting change and become truly data-driven. We can help a client build the best recommendation engine in the world, for example, but if the call centre team doesn’t use it for some reason, then our client won’t see the return from that investment.
- Our partnership with Nine Feet Tall is the ‘glue’ that makes improvements really stick
- In each engagement, we upskill, transfer knowledge and ensure adoption
- We leave our clients with an independent and growing capability
Nine Feet Tall’s change management, project delivery expertise and flexible approach – combined with Mango Solutions joint focus on cultural change – enables us to create a tailored service that delivers maximum value.
Kinaesis specialises in applying DataOps within the financial services sector to achieve compliance, cost savings and revenue growth – offering a powerful toolkit for creating data-driven business change impacting people, processes and technology. Kinaesis helps businesses to manage the entire data pipeline, from requirements and vision through to the advanced analytics.
While financial services businesses increasingly aspire to become data-driven and to formulate a compliant data strategy, they often encounter a few challenges.
Firstly, many businesses have rich data sets but they do not know how to unlock the potential of the data to inform strategic decisions. Secondly, plug and play AL/ML solutions do not extract the true value of data without the advanced analytic skills of data scientists (which are hard to find). And finally, legacy systems and infrastructure require major overhaul to ensure they are fit for purpose and can extract value from the data.
Working together, Kinaesis and Mango Solutions can solve these challenges. We can deliver sustainable and seamless integration of data science, AI/ML, data engineering and governance to deliver data-driven value from end-to-end, ensuring:
- Your data and data infrastructure is aligned to needs of data scientists, so they can maximise their modelling expertise to leverage the most value from your data
- Your data governance solution meets compliance and regulatory requirements
Ultimately this reduces time to value, through reduction in development cycles and the cost and complexity associated with a data strategy transformation.
Explore the latest insights to inspire your next data science project.
Roisin McCarthy on Women in Data’s partnership with Mango
Tareef Kawaf, President of RStudio, talks about RStudio’s partnership with Mango Solutions – where it began and how we work…
To speak to us directly, please get in touch.Get in touch